Are you a social butterfly? Do you have a warm heart, kind eyes, sweet smile and a brilliant marketing mind? Does helping people be better daters and find love sound intriguing to you? Then you may have stumbled upon the internship opportunity of a lifetime. Here’s why:
We’re a growing company providing dating coaching and matchmaking services to clients throughout the plains states and we’re looking for an ambitious, media-savvy, client-centered right-hand-man (or woman) to add to the team.
If you’ve ever wondered what it would be like to be a part of the dating industry or if you’ve ever wanted to change the way people date and mate, you just might be our “match!”
Warning: We don’t suffer fools gladly. If you’re just looking for any old job or a little extra cash, this isn’t right for you (no personal drama, lazy people or texting addicts, please).
If you want to be a part of an innovative, entrepreneurial environment that will bring out your best, you may be exactly who we’re looking for. Send us your resume and tell us who you are and why you’re Mr. or Ms. Right! Remember to “woo” us a little and sprinkle a few metaphorical rose petals into the effort; Charm, creativity, and charisma are smiled upon. We’ll be reaching out to ideal candidates immediately.
Internship begins January, 2012
Compensation: college credit
1. Assist in marketing and promoting special events via traditional and social media
2. Write and/or proof-read press releases
3. Create and distribute invitations, posters, flyers, and other marketing collateral
4. Proof-read and edit blog posts
5. Photograph special events
6. Assist in coordinating supplies, décor, food/drink, schedule, vendors, presenters, etc. for special events
7. Assist in creating new content for website
8. Attend necessary meetings and mixers as a substitute for the DM. These may include: Wichita Professional Communicators, Wichita Independent Business Association, Wichita Marketing Association, etc.
9. Proof-read Power Point presentations
10. Assist in developing educational programs and cross-promotional events with area businesses
11. Recruit single men for clientele. Recruit single women for database.