You’ve tried all the best restaurants. You’ve seen every movie that’s out! You love spending time together, but you’re running out of things to do. Here’s a list of some odd-but- promising date activities that will infuse fresh energy into your dating routine.
1. Go to a mattress store and test out mattresses together. (We mean, like, just lay down and rest on them — please don’t take this sideways — yet!)
2. Watch a depressing movie together. But make a drinking game of it. Order a pizza so you have carbs to help balance out the drinking. Then every time the heroine sheds a tear or the music score swells to an emotive crescendo, you take a shot.
3. Go to the dentist and get your teeth cleaned together. White teeth are attractive plus fresh breath = better kissing!
4. Bake bread together. Because, well, um, kneading is sexy. And flour is fun to play with.
5. Get his-and- hers haircuts. Or a shampoo, scalp massage and style at the same time. A little side-by- side pampering before date night will have you both feeling fabulous!
6. Go to a kids’ toy store and pick out a game to play together. Retro games are good. (The ones from your childhood.) The sillier or the more confusing, the better!
7. And, finally, if you’ve been together a long time and are ready to take the next step . . . Look at apartments together.